We are committed to do whatever we can to reduce the exposure of people to the Coronavirus, those people who use our service, live in our properties, our staff and colleagues. I want to update you in regard to rent payments and repairs.
- We are not currently receiving rent/cash payments at the Estate office and tenants are requested to set up a Bank transfer (form enclosed), if they haven’t got this in place already. If you choose not to set up a bank transfer then it is recommended that you keep all of your rent payments secure until time when your rent can be paid directly.
- We recognise that for some of our tenants their individual circumstance could have changed due to the current situation. For any Tenants experiencing financial hardship currently it is highly recommended that you make an application for both Housing and Council Tax benefit. This can be done On-line for residents in Hartlepool at
Contact can be made as below.
Hartlepool Borough Council
Day to Day Repairs
In regard to repairs and maintenance, we will not put people at risk of exposure to the virus. This means, at best we will only be able to respond to emergency repairs. To report a repair between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:00pm please call or email:
Emergency Repair types
- Block drains forcing water back up into the wash basin, bath, sink or toilet
- No cold water supply
- Gas leaks and repairs (to make them safe) on the internal gas pipework, or contact Gas Emergencies on 0800 111999
- No heating or hot water
- Toilet not flushing if it is the only toilet in the property
- No electricity
- Unsafe power supply, lighting sockets or electrical fitting
- Storm, accident or flood damage to the building
- Replacing (or making safe) broken glass where there is a security risk or risk of injury
Out of Hours Emergency Repairs ONLY
Please contact HVE (part of Stockton on Tees Council) on 01642 527270 and inform them of the following:
- Your name
- Contact number
- Your address and the fact you are a Hospital of God resident
- Details of the emergency repair (as identified above)
Please note if you call HVE out for a repair that is not classed as an emergency, you may be charged for this work.
Above all we must do what we all can to stay safe, follow guidance and reduce the risk of exposure to the Coronavirus, Thank you for your cooperation in these matters,