Anyone concerned about memory loss or who may have received a diagnosis of dementia may naturally feel worried and anxious. If you or your family member have any concerns then help and advice is available at The Bridge.
This is a free service.
How the Bridge will support you, free Services include:
- Dementia advice, information and support to enable people to live well with dementia.
- Support to carers, families and friends.
- Signposting to other services.
- Practical and emotional support.
- IT access to services and advice.
- Home from Hospital; a specialised service that will support a person with a dementia and their family to minimise their stay in hospital and prevent re-admission.
We also provide access to our other services in Hartlepool:
- Supported living accommodation.
- Community Pastimes services.
- Heather Grove Day Centre.
- Residential and Nursing Care
Unit 3, Gemini Centre, Villiers Street, Hartlepool, TS24 7SA
9 to 5 Monday to Friday