An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented, qualified and ambitious Assistant Accountant to join the Finance Team at The Hospital of God.
The Hospital of God is a registered Charity which has a long and proud history of working with vulnerable people living in the North-East of England. Established in 1273 by Bishop Robert de Stichell to help poor and elderly people, throughout the centuries we have taken this founding ethos and developed into a modern organisation meeting a range of 21st century needs.
The Assistant Accountant will be based within our Head Office (pictured) set in the beautiful and landscaped grounds of the Greatham Estate
We are looking for someone who
- Wants to make a positive difference to our Charity
- Is creative and has a positive “can-do” attitude
- Thrives in a busy and varied workplace
- Is flexible, adaptable and can drive transformational change
- Has the ability to proactively seek solutions to issues
In return we will give you:
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- £30k-£35k according to level of skills and experience with the possibility of progression within this band dependent upon performance
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Annual pay review subject to the Charity’s financial performance
How to apply
- Download the Application Pack (PDF)
- Complete the online Application Form (https://isw.changeworknow.co.uk/hospital_of_god/vms/e/careers/search/new), listing your skills and experience in line with the Job Description and Person Specification.
- Closing date: 4 March 2022 at midnight
- Interviews will be held on either 10 or 11 March 2022
- For an informal discussion regarding the vacancy, please contact email@example.com to arrange an appointment